Go ahead and take that vacation you’ve always wanted, go visit family for the holidays, and feel free to go out with friends after work… I’ll take care of your critters while you are away! Now even farmers and horse owners can enjoy more freedom for social activities away from home. I’ve got you covered!
B & B Pet Care provides professional, experienced care for your pets & livestock at your home or farm. Lily is an experienced farmer & pet owner of all types of animals, including horses, dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, rodents, poultry, sheep, goats, pigs, cows, reptiles, fish, exotics and more.
Insured and with over 15 years as a professional pet sitter, Lily has been certified in Pet First Aid & CPR for dogs and cats as a Pet Pro Hero through ProTrainings.com, as well as through Holly and Hugo. I offer, along with pet visits, daily house checks while you are away, including taking in your mail and newspapers, turning on and off lights, watering plants, and more. Hiring a house sitter helps to give your home a “lived in” look to deter potential burglaries while you are away.
What Makes Us A Great Choice:
- Insured through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC.
- Pet First Aid & CPR Certified through ProTrainings.com and Holly and Hugo.
- I charge per visit, not per pet.
- I am available to visit most weekends and holidays.
- Pet sitting is our full time business, not a side job or just during the semester.
- Customized services to fit you and your pets’ needs.
- Fifteen years pet sitting experience and a lifetime of pet and farm care experience.
- I am a small farmer as well as a pet owner.
- I am available and experienced in care for all your critters: large & small, indoor and outdoor.
Please note: I do not offer pet boarding or daycare at my location. Only visits to your home or farm.
Currently servicing Troy, NH,
as well as sections of
Fitzwilliam, Jaffrey, and Marlborough.